- All booth spaces include a 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, and rear/side draping. It does not include electricity.
- All apparatus/trailer spaces (if not renting a booth space) includes a 6’ skirted table and 2 chairs. It does not include electricity.
- Southwest Designs will be on site Thursday during load-in, providing extra tables and chairs at an additional charge. You will pay the draping company directly that day for extras.
- If you would like extra amenities such as carpet/padding. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper forms.
- Lunch will be provided for you on Friday in the exhibit hall.
- Please send a number of all attending your exhibit space, on the registration form Or email me at email@example.com.
- If bringing an apparatus, please send type and dimensions.
- Please donate a door prize (valued at a minimum of $25).
DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO THE CONVENTION CENTER!! IT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. If you need items shipped please let me know, I will email you the forms for shipping.
Exhibit Dates/Times Thursday, June 27th:
Load In/Set Up Enter through loading door of Hall C located behind convention center.
- APPARATUS/TRAILERS ONLY 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- BOOTH SPACES 11:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
*No Admittance to the Exhibit Hall after 2:00 p.m. for security reasons. This is the Arkansas Fire Convention policy not the Hot Springs Convention Center.
Friday, June 28th: Hall opens 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. *Open to exhibitors at 8:00 a.m. The loading door of Hall C will be open at this time.
Saturday, June 29th: Hall opens: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. *Open to exhibitors at 7:30 a.m. The loading door of Hall C will be open at this time.
Load-out: 12:00 p.m.– 2:00 p.m.
The Hot Springs Convention Center
134 Convention Blvd.
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Register Online Or Download Form
Room blocks available at the following hotels:
Hotel Hot Springs
Must mention the convention